- Responsible for IP or Subsystem or full-chip level verification.
- For IP verification, responsibility will be end-to-end. Scripting languages Perl, Python.
- Expertise in Verilog and HVL like System VerilogGLS, Power Aware (PA), Analog-Mixed signal (AMS)) simulations.
- Assertions Expertise in verification methodologies like UVM/OVM based CDV (constraint driven verification)/MDV (metric driven verification).
Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in verification at both module level and chip level Protocols worked on USB, I2S, SPDIF.
- Expertise in programming language C/C++ Good verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include one or more of the following:
- Understanding spec, interact w/ designers/architect to get queries clarified
- Development of vPlans, ensure complete mapping to requirements
- Document test bench architecture
- Test bench Development
- Execute tests and coverage closure
- Work w/ designers to close on open issues
- Generate test/coverage reports
- Prepare weekly status report
Education: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in Electrical or Electronics